Clean Air Optima is based in the Netherlands and is importing and specialized in air purifiers and air humidifiers for small and larger rooms. Our products are sold under the brand name Clean Air Optima Europe wide. The brand stands for the central aim of Clean Air Optima: To ensure the best air quality in rooms, offices and on the road; in your vehicle or in a hotel room. We sell our products mainly through the internet to private persons, companies, organizations, institutions, health care facilities and retailers.
For a healthy living and working environment or for on the road
Our unique assortment encompasses efficient air purifiers and air humidifiers with different operations for your individual demands and needs. According to the latest studies Europeans spend almost 90 % of their time in closed rooms. Latest studies of well-known organizations have shown, that the indoor air is more polluted than the outdoor air, due to the toxic substances in the indoor air.
To improve the indoor air quality, where people spend most of their time, such as at home, in the office or in the vehicle is one of our major aims. Clean Air Optima air purifiers and air humidifiers increases your health and well-being throughout the year. The different models are suitable for small rooms (160 ft2 / 15m²) and larger rooms (up to 1075 ft2 / 100m²). They are suitable for every room: at home, in the office or in a public space. Special models even exist for the car, truck or mobile home.
• All models are equipped with ionization
• Some models possess a pre-filter, electrostatic filter, UV lamp, photokatalytic filter, plasma technology, HEPA filter, active coal-filter,
nano silver filter, odor diffuser or aroma therapy
• Air purifiers with aroma therapy
• Air purifiers with very silent operation
• Air purifiers without fans, completely silent operation
• Air purifiers with two electrical connection: 220 V for at home or the office and 12V for the connection in the cigarette lighter of all vehicles
• Air purifiers, only suitable for the use in vehicles
The best advantages of the Clean Air Optima air purifiers
• Modern and effective filter technology
• Simple cleaning of the filter, no replacement necessary
• Cleaning of the nano filter through vacuuming or rinsing with cold water
• Cleaning of the stainless steel dust collector through wiping
• No filter purchase necessary (except CA-277)
• UV lamp with a life span of 8000 operating hours (1 year)
• Ideal for living room or bedroom, workplace, office, business fourm,
medical practice, hotel, restaurant or vehicle
• Modern design, suitable in every interior
• Completely or very silent operation
• Easy handling
• Low energy consumption
• Excellent price/performance ratio
• TÜV GS and CE tested
Ultrasonic Air humidifiers
Suitable for living rooms, business rooms, offices, hotels, restaurants, conference rooms, training centers or treatment rooms.
• For rooms up to 590 ft2 / 55m²/140³
• Reduces dust swirl, hence very suitable for people with allergies
• Suitable for people with skin problems
• Ultrasonic technolgy provides the perfect humidity
• Choice between warm or cold ultrasonic fogging
• Intensive and even humdification
• Ultrasound reduces viruses and bacteria
• Nano silver reduces bacteria formation in the water
• Ceramic filter ensures hygienic clean fogging
• Cleanses the air through integrated ionisation
• Reduces electrostatic charge
• Mechanical or digital hygrostat
• With or without remote control
• Low energy consumption
• Very silent
• Simple to refill, water tank can be taken off, water tank transparent
• Water tank can be filled with up to 6 liters
• Automatic shutdown and warning at low water level
• TÜV GS and CE tested
Breathe healthy: at home, in the office of on the road!
Clean Air Optima air purifier and air humidifier improve the quality of the indoor air and create a healthy and pleasant room climate. Our air purifiers eliminate environmental pollutants, contaminants, respirable dust and allergens from the air. The air humidifiers transform water into micro fine mist and thereby improving and controlling the air humidity. Good respiratory air improves not only your energy levels, vitality and motivation, but it also improves your sleep at night.
Contaminants in the indoor air
Most people spend most of their time indoors: almost 90% of their time is spent inside. During the day an every grown person breaths in 20 cubic meters of air, this is an air volume of about 25 kg. This exceeds by far the amount of food and water the average human consumes. While food and water can be carefully selected, this is normally not the case with air.
Consequences of dry indoor air
The indoor climate is defined by the interaction of temperature, air humidity, air quality and air movement. Especially during times with low air humidity, such as the heating periods in winter and the dry summer months (also amplified by the air conditioning systems), the humidity in enclosed spaces decreases. At the place where we spend most of our time. Too dry air increases the chance of getting flu and decreases the general well-being. Dry indoor air is at first just an annoying implication but can easily lead to a serious risk to your health.
This should be reasons enough to pay more attention to the air quality of your rooms.