Cleaning the transducer and water basin
The method for this cleaning:
1. Dispense 2 caps Clean Air Optima® Cleaner & Descaler into the water basin (spread 1 cap on the surface of the Transducer and 1 cap into the water basin) and leave to soak for 2 -5 minutes.
2. Carefully remove the mineral (lime) layer from the surface of the Transducer with a small brush, cotton swab or toothbrush.
Caution: Never use sharp or hard objects to clean the Transducer.
3. Add water to the edge of the Water Basin and let
soak for a minimum of 30 minutes and a maximum of 60 minutes.
4. Rinse the Transducer and the Water Basin thoroughly with water.
5. If traces of limescale are still visible, we recommend repeating cleaning and descaling.
6. Clean the inside of the Water Tank with a mild detergent, and rinse with clean water.
After cleaning and descaling, your appliance is hygienically clean, limescale-free, bacteria-free, virus-free and immediately ready to use again.
To clean and descale, the device should be turned off so that the atomization does not release acid into the air via aerosols.
Clean Air Optima® Cleaner & Descaler is not suitable for the water reservoir (water tank). We recommend for the water reservoir (water tank), to use a mild detergent.