Commissioning: before commissioning, refer to the detailed instructions in your manual.
Cleaning the outside of fan heater:
1. Turn off and unplug the device.
2. Make sure the heater has cooled down before implementation cleaning or maintenance.
3. Use a soft and damp cloth to clean the unit from dust and dirt.
4. Make sure no water gets into the device.
Cleaning dust filter:
The permanent dust filter is located on the side of the fan heater. For optimum effect, this permanent dust filter in the Clean Air Optima® Design PTC fan heater CA-904C can be cleaned monthly between uses with a soft brush or your vacuum cleaner. (Refer to fan heater manual CA-904C).
1. Turn off the appliance, unplug it, let it cool down thoroughly first.
2. Press both release-buttons and remove the dust filter from the device.
3. Use your vacuum cleaner to clean the dust filter and a soft and damp cloth to clean the housing of the fan heater serving the dust filter: then dry carefully.
4. Replace the dust filter and press it gently until you hear a click.
Do not use harsh detergents to clean the surface to prevent damage to the unit and the PTC heating elements.
Retain the fan heater in a dry and ventilated place.