Replacement of filters
The Clean Air Optima® air purifier CA-508 is equipped with a filter life monitor that indicates when filters need to be replaced. At the replacement time, the air purifier emits an audible signal for 30 seconds, after which the HEPA RESET light illuminates in the display.Replace the filters according to the instructions below. Restart the air purifier by resetting: after replacing the filters, insert a nib into the HEPA RESET area on the control panel to start the system.
Replacing the filter
1. Turn off the device and unplug it.
2. Press the release-button and remove the back cover from the device.
3. Remove the used activated carbon pre-filter from the back cover.
4. Remove the used HEPA filter from the air purifier.
5. Remove the new filters from the packaging and plastic.
6. Insert the HEPA filter into the air cleaner (note the arrow on the filter for the correct installation direction).<.
7. Place the activated carbon filter in the back cover.<.
1.TRUE HEPA (H13) filter + Pet Pure Treatment:
The TRUE HEPA filter captures 99.97% of all suspended particles and allergens such as pet dander, dust mites, pollen, bacteria and viruses >0.3 microns. The Pet Pure Treatment (PTT) is a filter coating to which an antimicrobial agent has been added to inhibit the growth of mold, mildew and odor-causing bacteria on the surface of the filter.
2. Activated carbon pre-filter:
Pre-filter captures large dust particles such as: lint, hair and pet dander.
Activated carbon neutralizes smoke, chemicals, gases and odors, prevents the growth of bacteria, viruses and mold. The activated carbon pre-filter extends the life of the TRUE HEPA filter.
Depending on use, these combination filters should be replaced every 6/8-12 months.