HEPA UV ionizer air purifier CA-506
Clean Air Optima®AHAM / CADR certified high-performance air purifying system CA-506 for demanding indoor environment.
* Certified cutting edge technology
* Top design
* Very silent
* Original TRUE HEPA PPT filter: filter performance up to 99,97%
* Very silent purifier
* 6-Stage filter technology, 100% ozone-free according to DIN EN 60335-2-65
* Ionizer with negative ions outlet >6.000.000/cm³
* Energy saving
* Digital control panel
* CA-506 for rooms up to 60m² / 150m³
* AHAM certification for rooms up to 20,4m²
* Maximum CADR-value 131 cfm (dust)
Healthiness starts with clean air
The quality of the air that we are breathing has a big impact on our well-being. The fewer allergens, microorganisms and chemical pollution we breathe in, the smaller the danger of getting sick. Because of increasing contamination through fine dust and pollutants, clean air cannot be taken for granted anymore. Air quality decreased significantly during the last years. Bacteria, viruses, acarians, mushrooms, fine dust and pollen spread unhindered everywhere indoors. Many substances that develop during heating or cooking, pollutants from construction material, carpets, furniture, household chemicals or the well-known problem of tobacco smoke can trigger health disturbances. Hence there are enough reasons to pay more attention to indoor air quality.
Cutting edge technology to breathe freely
The two cutting edge models CA-506 and CA-508 by Clean Air Optima® are AHAM and CADR certified high performance air purifying systems that connect six advanced technologies and top design. Application possibilities for these progressive air purifying systems comprehend the reduction of pollutants in privately or professionally used rooms, as well as infection defense in medically delicate areas such asdoctor’s and dentist’s practices.
Highly efficient TRUE HEPA-activated carbon filter combination
The HEPA filter consists of a maze of submicroscopic fine fibers. This filter technology was originally developed for highly delicate research areas such as medicine, aerospace and electronics.
These two modern HEPA air purifiers CA-506 and CA-508 by Clean Air Optima® attract particles of the size of 0,3 micrometers (0,3 µm) via the original TRUE HEPA filter with PPT coating and reach a total retention rate of fine dust and suspended solids of 99,97%. This means that only 3 out of 10.000 particles remain in the air!
The HEPA filter is made out of consolidated, environmentally friendly paper material that is folded in a way to create a very big and efficient surface of 0,75m². With such a big filter surface, air resistance is small and the number of particles retained high.
PPT (Pet Pure Treatment) coating contains an antimicrobial active component in order to prevent the development of mold and odor causing bacteria on the surface of the filter.
Thanks to their high efficiency, Clean Air Optima® air purifiers with HEPA filter provide optimally purified air and more well-being. The filter spectrum is large and filters fine dust, suspended solids, microfine particles, tobacco smoke, smoke, dust, pollen, acarians allergens, animal hair, mildew, spores and smells. Clean Air Optima® HEPA combination filters can therefore liberate polluted air from almost 100% of dust and allergy triggers.
The activated coal prefilter filters gases, chemicals, cigarette smoke, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and odors like animal, fustiness, kitchen and painting smells. The prefilter retains bigger particles.
The highly performing air purifying systems CA-506 and CA-508 by Clean Air Optima® guarantee healthy and fresh indoor air. These devices are certified by different tests and examinations as AHAM/CADR/CE and are ideal for persons suffering from allergies
Application and operation area for air purifiers with CADR value
The quality criterion Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) puts both Clean Air Optima® air purifiers CA-506 and CA-508 in a top position when it comes to improved air quality. The highly efficient filtering system filters particles of 0.3 micrometers (0,3 µm) with an efficiency rate of 99,97% and without emitting ozone.
The CADR value informs users about the result that the air purifier reaches with regard to filtering three kinds of particles, namely smoke, dust and pollen indoors. The value is measured in cubic feet of particles free air per minute (cfm).
CADR values for HEPA UV ionizer air purifiers CA-506 in rooms up to 20,4m²:
CADR: 112 for cigarette smoke
CADR: 131 for dust
CADR: 123 for pollen
In order to find out the CADR value, the filter performance for the three kinds of particles is measured in producer independent laboratory experiments in a room of 11,5m². Measuring values amount between 10 and 450 cubic feet per minute. The higher the CADR, the better the filter performance and the faster the air is purified from the respective kind of particle.
A slim tower model and neutral coloring provide that this unique air treatment system CA-506 by Clean Air Optima® integrates into all interiors and improves air quality in rooms up to 60m²/150m³.
The HEPA UV ionizer air purifier CA-506 by Clean Air Optima® is a high-tech product for good and clean indoor air and provides healthiness and well-being throughout the year.
Where exactly can the HEPA UV ionizer air purifier CA-506 by Clean Air Optima® be used?
• according to CADR reference in rooms up to 20,4m²
• for efficient air purification in rooms up to 60m²/150m³
• in all dometic areas
• in restaurant businesses, hotels, caterings, bars, canteens, bistros, pubs, cafés to eliminate
cigarette smoke, annoying kitchen odors, moldy air
• in spas, sport and fitness centers
• in companies, in rooms where smoking is allowed or printers or copy machines are installed, in waiting and
• in open space offices where printers and copy machines are installed and where toner dust pollutes the air
• against toxic substances inside causing the “Sick-Building-Syndrome“ like formaldehyde in open space
offices and public buildings
• in practices and treatment rooms of doctors, dentists and physiotherapists
• in welfare institutions like hospitals, retirement homes, nursing homes, kindergartens, day nurseries and
schools to protect the health of children and employees
• inall working places where aerosols and other airborne particles pose a risk to health. Even in hairdresser’s
shops or in manicure studios contaminated air is efficiently purified and refreshed.
Product information:Technical data:
• For rooms up to 60m² / 150m³
• AHAMcertification for rooms up to 20,4m²
• CADR-values: 112 (cigarette smoke) – CADR: 131 (dust) – CADR: 123 (pollen)
• Filter technology 6-fold,
• Negative ions outlet >6.000.000/cm³, 100% ozone free according to DIN EN 60335-2-65
• PerformingTRUE HEPA Filter of the HEPA filter category H13, filter surface 0,75m²,
total retention rate 99,97% of all particles of at least 0,3 µm, mildew 100%
- tobacco smoke 98,90%
• UVC wavelength 254nm
• UVC spectrum >12 µW/cm² (with 1 meter distance)
• Fan air flow rateup to 220m³/h
• Silent fan 20 dB(A) (Low), 60 dB(A) (HI)
• 5 operation mode options
• Timer function 8 hours
• Line voltage AC 220V-240V / 50Hz
• Connected wattage 48 Watt max.
• Digital control panel
• Filter changing display
• Dimensions 25 x 17 x 55cm
• Colours dark grey / silver grey
• Weight 5kg
What does HEPA stand for?
HEPA is the abbreviation for „High Efficiency Particulate Air” and means „highly purified air”. HEPA filters are the most efficient filters on the market. Real HEPA filters by Clean Air Optima® retain 99,97% of all particles of a size of 0,3 µm that go through the filter.
What does CADR mean?
CADR stands for Clean Air Delivery Rate. The Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) rates the performance level of the air purifier. The rate is determined according to lab tests.
The CADR is measured on the basis of 3 kinds of particles; smoke, dust and pollen that are filtered in different quantities because of different sizes. The combined CADR is a rate that one obtains when combining the different particle kinds and that leads to an exact picture regarding the efficiency of the purifier.
The higher the CADR, the faster the air is purified. It is measured in cubic feet of particle free air per minute.
What does AHAM mean?
The AHAM(Association of HomeAppliance Manufacturers) is an independent organisation that reviews distributor tests of household devices such as air purifiers. The AHAMhas its headquarters in the US and guarantees to the user that the Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) had been controlled independently according to the ANSI/AHAM Standard-AC-1 “Process for the measurement of the performance of portable air purifiers”.
Functional principle of HEPA UV ionizer air purifier CA-506:
Efficient air purification in seven stages,
1. Aspiration of polluted indoor air with a silent, very strong fan
2. Prefilter / activated coal filter:
Prefilter in which the bigger particles are retained.
Activated coal filter: this filter is ideal to get rid of chemicals, gases, odors and cigarette smoke. Activated coal filters can eliminate volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and chemicals better than other filters.
3. TRUE HEPA filter reduces 99,97% of all suspended solids of 0,3 micron.
This is the most efficient kind of air filter to eliminate dust, allergens and other solid particles (including bacteria). HEPA filters are recommended by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
4. Tio2 photocatalytic filter:
this filter can efficiently reduce chemicals, bacteria and smells. The photocatalytic filter works in combination with a UV lamp. This combination leads to a particularly strong impact against bacteria and virus. The photocatalytic filter is made out of titanium dioxide. When this material is exposed to UV light it frees hydrogen peroxide (H²O²) and hydroxyl radicals (OH). These substances are capable of eliminating odors (tobacco smoke), bacteria and viruses.
5. UV lamp. The ultraviolet light of the lamp (UV-C radiation) with a wavelength of 254 nm eliminates unhealthy microorganisms, as for example germs, viruses, mildew and bacteria. Moreover microorganisms that accumulated in the device are destroyed and can hence not proliferate and spread throughout the room with the airflow. Out of all light frequencies UV light has got the highest frequency, the shortest wavelength and therefore contains the highest amount of energy whose radiation breaks through the outer membrane of the organisms and eliminates the DNA. The leftovers are filtered by the HEPA filter. With thousands of installations worldwide, UV technology proved that UV radiation is extremely effective against pathogen viruses, bacteria and protozoa. Thanks to UV light, microbiological deactivation ratios of 99, 99% can be reached.
6. Ozone free ionizer performance > 6.000.000 negative ions/ cm³ which are spread in the entire room and thereby neutralize pollutants and smells. Negative ions attach themselves to dust particles, microorganisms and other unwanted particles in the air and connect them to each other. These particles hence get heavier than air and fall down to the ground or are filtered by the air purifier.
7. Clean and healthy airis spread throughout the room.
The wide range of impact of the HEPA UV ionizer air purifier CA-506:
• fine dust
• suspended solids of all kind
• volatile organic components (VOCs)
• musty smell
• kitchen odor
• mildew spores
• animal dandruff (cat, dog, etc.)
• dust mite allergens
• indoor air pollution
• moderate tobacco smoke
• smog and industrial pollution
• exhaust fumes and particles
Contagiosity because of bacteria or viruses can be reduced with the ozone free and silent HEPA UV ionizer air purifier CA-506 by Clean Air Optima®. Allergic persons can finally sleep peacefully again and asthmatics can breathe with fewer troubles. Passive and active smokers feel significantly better. Room toxins like formaldehyde leading to the Sick-Building-Syndrome and even tobacco smoke lose their frights.